Term: __________________________ Day: _____________
1 ) | Which of the subsequent is certainly not another name for the term manufacturing overhead? | A)| Factory cost to do business
B)| Pervasive costs
D)| Indirect making costs
2 . | Which one in the following can be an example of a period cost? | A)| An alteration in benefits for the union staff who operate the New York plant of the Fortune 1000 manufacturer. | B)| Workers' compensation insurance on manufacturing plant workers' pay allocated to our factory. | C)| A field cost connected with computers.
D)| A manager's salary pertaining to work that is certainly done in the organization head office.
a few. | Presented the following details: Raw materials inventory, January 1| $ 30, 000| Unprocessed trash inventory, 12 , 31| 62, 000
Work in process, January 1| 27, 000
Work in process, 12 , 31| 18, 000
Finished goods, January 1| sixty, 000
Done goods, Dec 31| 48, 000
Recycleables purchases| one particular, 500, 000
Direct labor| 690, 1000
Factory utilities| 225, 1000
Indirect labor| 75, 000
Factory depreciation| 600, 000
Selling and administrative expenses| 630, 500
Direct supplies used is
A)| $1, 590, 000.
B)| $1, 530, 500.
C)| $1, 500, 500.
D)| $1, 470, 500.
4. | If the expense of goods manufactured is less than the price tag on goods distributed, which with the following is proper? | A)| Finished Items Inventory has increased.
B)| Work in Process Inventory has increased.
C)| Finished Products Inventory offers decreased.
D)| Work in Procedure Inventory features decreased.
five. | Product sales are $250, 000 and variable costs are $350, 000. What is the contribution margin proportion? | A)| 43%.
D)| Cannot be decided because quantities are not expressed per unit.
six. | Barcelona Bagpipes creates two types: Model twenty-four has product sales of 500 units using a contribution perimeter of $40 each; Version 26 offers sales of 350 devices with a contribution margin of $50 each. If revenue of Unit 26 boost by 95 units, simply how much will profit change? | A)| $5, 000 maximize.
B)| $17, 500 increase.
C)| $22, 500 enhance.
D)| 35 dollars, 000 increase.
7. | Which in the following is the least controllable fixed costs? | A)| Property taxation.
C)| Research and development.
D)| Managing training programs.
almost 8. | Which usually concept answers the following question: " If budgeted income are above breakeven and decline, how far can they land before the break-even point is reached? вЂќ| A)| Contribution margin.
B)| Relevant range of operations.
C)| Target margin.
D)| Perimeter of protection.
9. | Fields Corporation features two divisions; Sporting Goods and Sports Gear. The revenue mix is definitely 65% to get Sporting Goods and 35% to get Sports Items. Fields incurs $2, 220, 000 in fixed costs. The contribution margin proportion for Sporting Goods is thirty percent, while for Sporting activities Gear it is 50%. The weighted-average contribution margin ratio is| A)| 37%.
15. | This season, Masset distributed 3, 000 units in $500 every single. Variable expenditures were $350 per product, and fixed expenses were one hundred dollar, 000. That which was Masset's 2010 net income? | A)| $250, 000
B)| $450, 000
C)| $1, 050, 1000
D)| $1, 500, 000
10. | A company can sell all the units it might produce of either Merchandise A or perhaps Product W but not the two. Product A has a product contribution margin of $16 and requires two equipment hours to make and Item B has a unit contribution margin of $30 and takes three machine hours to make. In the event that there are 1, 000 machine hours offered to manufacture a product, income can be| A)| $2, 1000 more if perhaps Product A is made.
B)| $2, 1000 less in the event Product N is made.
C)| $2, 500 less in the event that Product A is made.
D)| the same in the event that either system is made.
doze. | Vazquez Company's cost of goods offered is $350, 000 adjustable and $200, 000 fixed. The company's advertising and administrative expenses will be $250, 500 variable and...
Edith Cowan College or university Research On the web EDU-COM Foreign Conference Conventions, Symposia and Campus Occasions 2008 Boosting Curriculum in Philippine Colleges in Response to Global…...
Daniel A. Parra Mister. Reimer Elevates Chemistry, fifth 10/25/11 ‘Cause Baby, You're a Firework How are the colors in fireworks produced? When I…...
ISBN-13: 978-0713654332 Bill Johnson was an Elizabethan English poet person, dramatist and actor. A peer of William Shakespeare, Meeks was born in 1572 and died…...
Auditing 300 Term 1, 2012 Assessment one particular: Individual report Ethical issues in auditing Executive Overview This report provides an evaluation of working with professional…...