Terms of Service
This agreement is between Stellar College Essays, its proprietors, officers, directors, contractors, agents, editors, employees, and representatives (“Stellar”) and you. Unless the context requires otherwise, Stellar and/or its assigns shall be referred to as “us, we, or our” and you and the owner of the credit card used to pay for the Services shall be referred to as “you or your.”
1) You acknowledge that you will write all your essays and that you are responsible for all aspects of the essays, résumés, and/or other documents. Stellar does NOT write, draft, compose, or complete essays, and it does not “put notes together.”
2) You represent that the person writing the essays, résumés, and/or other documents or the owner of the credit card used to pay for the Services is at least eighteen years of age. You will not hold Stellar liable for any denied admissions to any undergraduate, graduate, or professional program or school or any denial of employment.
3) We have made NO representations about what our service will do for your chances of admission to any undergraduate, graduate, or professional school or program or for your chances of employment at any institution, corporation, business, or government agency.
4) Stellar provides its services on an “AS IS” basis and disclaims any and all implied or express warranties, including but not limited to, the essays’, résumés’, or letters’ fitness for a particular purpose and your fitness for any job or undergraduate, graduate or professional program.
5) You understand and agree to our refund policy, which is as follows:
- Stellar does not issue refunds for work already performed.
6) Services are prepaid. Stellar will not advise you or edit your materials unless you have first paid for the services.
7) Stellar reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
8) If we and you are unable to resolve a dispute using good faith efforts, such dispute shall be settled by binding arbitration pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association and the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and judgment upon the award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language. All questions concerning the construction, validity, enforcement and interpretation of the agreement shall be governed by the internal laws of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provision or rule that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Massachusetts. The arbitration shall take place in Boston, Massachusetts.
If any part of this agreement shall be found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law in any jurisdiction, such part shall be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability in such jurisdiction, without in any way affecting the remaining parts of this agreement in that jurisdiction or the validity or enforceability of the agreement as a whole in any other jurisdiction. In addition, the part that is ineffective shall be reformed so as to as nearly approximate the intent of the parties as possible.
All website text and content are the property of Stellar College Essays.
Permission to use the information on this website is granted subject to the following conditions:
- An individual may view or download this website or print one hard copy of it for his/her personal use.
- Individuals involved in admissions counseling may quote from this website provided the material in which it is quoted contains the following notice:
“This information is provided by Stellar College Essays. Further information is available at http://www.stellarcollegeessays.com or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org”
- In addition, individuals, schools, and corporations may reproduce articles from this website for use on their websites provided they attribute the articles to Stellar, do not alter, transform or modify them, and maintain all links contained in the article.
Disclaimer of Responsibility
Stellar is providing this website and its contents on an “AS IS” basis and makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site or its contents. Stellar disclaims all such representations and warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Stellar does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete, or current.
You agree that Stellar shall have no liability for any damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site and you shall indemnify and hold Stellar harmless from any such damages. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation, compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of income or data, loss of or damage to property, claims of third parties, and claims arising from your rejection from any undergraduate, graduate, or professional program of any kind.
Price Change Policy
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Service Marks, Trade Marks and Copyright
Stellar is a trademark of Stellar College Consulting. All rights thereto are reserved.
All website text and content are the property of Stellar College Essays
Copyright© 2016 Stellar College Essays
This website may contain links and references to products and services that may include affiliates, sponsorships, or other business relationships in which Stellar may receive compensation from referrals or sales actions.